Our Grant Recipients- Building a Stronger Community Together
Exciting Announcement!! We are thrilled to share that we have awarded grants to 7 incredible organizations in the second phase of our sub-granting scheme!
It is with great pleasure that we recognize the outstanding work and dedication of these organizations in making a positive impact in our community. The grants will provide vital resources and support to further the mission of CIP.
Congratulations to the following organizations on being grant recipients:
2. RENESANSA 2019, Tetovo, Project: Strengthening entrepreneurial skills for youth and women through local partnerships
3. PROAGRO FARMERI, Strumica, Project: Тhe woman farmer-leader and role model for young people
4. ASSOCIATION FOR THE AFFIRMATION OF WOMAN (AAG), Skopje, Project: Empowering rural women through sewing training
5. MOJA KARIERA, Skopje, Project: TechSkills for Tomorrow: A Youth Training Initiative
6. NETWORK OF WOMEN IN SCIENCE – RRGSH, Skopje, Project: Youth and migration!
7. DEMOCRACY LAB, Tetovo, Project: Creating and building over destroying, let’s stop vandalism together
Stay tuned as we share updates on the incredible work these organizations will accomplish with the grant funding . Together, let’s celebrate their successes and continue to build a stronger, more vibrant community!